Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
CSEP National Office
495 Richmond Road, Suite 101
Ottawa, Ontario K2A 4B1
Administration & Corporate Affairs
- Mary Duggan, CAE - Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 223
- Jason Lumsden, Information Technology and Logistics Coordinator, email@example.com
- Leea Dunn, Shipping Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 240
- Kaleigh Maclaren, Sr. Manager, Communications, email@example.com, ext. 231
- Sarah Moss, Digital Media Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 241
- Korri-Lynne Grant, Administrator, email@example.com ext. 221
Professional Standards Program
- Bridget Lett, Professional Standards Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 233
- Cassandra Smith, Senior Education Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 226
- Christie Boyd, Education Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 232
- Samantha Sharkey, Program Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 224
Exercise Is Medicine Canada
- Tracy Somerton Dupuis, Chief Financial Officer
- Melanie Vowles, Bookkeeper, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising and Copyright Information
To advertise in Job Postings in our electronic monthly newsletter and online, please complete the Opportunities Application Form available here.
To advertise Event listings in our electronic monthly newsletter and online, please complete the Event Listings Application Form available here.
Cost: $84.75 for CSEP members; $113.00 for non-members.
To request permission to reproduce any CSEP-copyrighted work, please send a letter of request to CSEP Permissions c/o email@example.com and include the following information:
- full name and address of the author and publisher
- title of your publication (book, article, website, other)
- estimated publication date and cost
- title of the CSEP work you wish to reproduce and example of how it will appear in your publication
Permission requests are subject to a fee of $50 per item for print rights and $150 per item for electronic rights (plus applicable taxes) payable by cheque or major credit card. Permission to reproduce a work in computer software, upon approval, is subject to a CSEP Licensing Agreement and licensing fees.