Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
18 Louisa St., Suite 370
Ottawa, Ontario K1R 6Y6
Administration & Corporate Affairs
- Mary Duggan, CAE - Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 223
- Charles Abken-Marchand, Logistics Manager
- Leea Dunn, Shipping Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 240
- Rose Hack, Workshops/Events Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 221
Professional Standards Program
- Bridget Lett, CSEP Professional Standards Program® Director, email@example.com, ext. 227
- Cassandra Smith, Senior Education Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 226
- Christie Boyd, Education Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 232
- Kathryn Moore, Member Services Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 230
- Kaleigh Maclaren, Sr. Manager, Communications, email@example.com, ext. 231
- Braydin Frizell, Member Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 229
Exercise Is Medicine Canada
Advertising and Copyright Information
To advertise in our electronic monthly newsletter, please download and complete the Request Form CSEP advertising rates and Request Form (fillable PDF).
The fee is $50 (plus HST) for members and $75 (plus HST) for non-members for a one-page job posting in English and/or French.
Website Banner Ads
To subscribe to the csep.ca Banner ads please download the MediaKit with contact information for Multiview.
Event listings - complete the online Submission Form.
To request permission to reproduce any CSEP-copyrighted work, please send a letter of request to CSEP Permissions c/o email@example.com and include the following information:
- full name and address of the author and publisher
- title of your publication (book, article, website, other)
- estimated publication date and cost
- title of the CSEP work you wish to reproduce and example of how it will appear in your publication
Permission requests are subject to a fee of $50 per item for print rights and $150 per item for electronic rights (plus applicable taxes) payable by cheque or major credit card. Permission to reproduce a work in computer software, upon approval, is subject to a CSEP Licensing Agreement and licensing fees.